With a belief that collaboration fuels clinical innovation, Accuray established the Accuray Exchange (AEx) program to improve the treatment of cancer and other diseases through peer-to-peer sharing of techniques, experiences and challenges.
Our goal is to foster the advancement of precision radiation oncology, encourage innovation in patient care and facilitate the development of treatment and technical best practices.
Accuray Exchange (AEx) is a global forum for the sharing of clinical and technical information. It is free and available to all users of Accuray technologies.
- View Accuray system related presentations and case studies from your peers
- Watch live webinars and access our series archive
- Download Accuray recommended training materials
- Access support material including System User Documentation
GET THE FULL BENEFITS OF THE AEx COMMUNITY
- Join the discussion in our peer-to-peer clinical and technical discussion groups
- Upload your presentations and case studies for the community to view
- Participate in regional users’ meetings
- Share your product feedback with us